The 2022 Jeep Gladiator offers excellent off roading features
Is there such a thing as the perfect off-roading machine? If anything – Jeep has been pursuing that goal since they started doing business. The 2022 Jeep Gladiator is a fine example of this goal. In fact, the 2022 Jeep Gladiator offers excellent off roading features. Let’s see what they are – keep reading for the full story!
Adventure at will in your Gladiator
The Jeep Gladiator is fun to drive, and equally fun to look at. It’s a Jeep, and it’s a truck! It looks like it can do a lot. What are some of the off-roading features of the 2022 Jeep Gladiator? They include:
- Rock-Trac® 4×4 System. Available on Rubicon models, this sophisticated 4×4 system gives you a 4 to 1 ratio for low range, and an 84 to 1 ratio for rock crawling. Go anywhere, do anything.
- Water fording. The 2022 Jeep Gladiator has a high air intake and special water seals to ensure you can cross the creek without killing your motor.
- Ground clearance. Rubicon models of the Gladiator have over 11 inches of ground clearance, making it a breeze to clear those rocky ridges.
- Tru-Lok® Electronic Locking Differentials. These differentials help keep you going while maintaining maximum traffic on just about any terrain.
- Segment-exclusive sway bar disconnect. When the going gets rough, you can increase the articulation of your front wheels by 30%.
- Desert power. Mojave models of the Gladiator have reinforced frames and axles, cast iron steering knuckles, and specialized suspension. Master the desert – at speed.
Love off-roading? Say no more – the 2022 Jeep Gladiator is a winner. For more information on this vehicle, please follow the link below.
Read More: The 2022 Jeep Gladiator in Janesville
Where to Buy or Lease a 2022 Jeep Gladiator near Milwaukee, WI
Ready to get off-road and into some adventure? Contact us for more information – your Gladiator is ready for you!
0 comment(s) so far on The 2022 Jeep Gladiator offers excellent off roading features